Community Development Block Grant Applications Due January 31, 2022
The Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) application cycle is now open. Please review the opportunities and let us know how we can assist you. 2021 CDBG funding categories:
- Community Facilities— $500,000. No operating costs allowed. Due 01/31/22.
- Workforce Training—$500,000. No tuition, operating costs, stipends allowed. Due 01/31/22.
- Demolition—$200,000 or $300,000 with commercial building(s). *Local match 20%. Due 01/31/22.
- General Infrastructure—$500,000. Due 01/31/22.
- Downtown Revitalization—$500,000. Due 01/31/22.
- Water collection or treatment—$750,000. Open cycle, invitation.
- Wastewater collection or treatment—$750,000. Open cycle, invitation.
- Economic Development—Varies by category. Open cycle.
Missouri’s Show Me Strong Recovery Plan is based on four guiding principles. Visit this website for guidelines, resources and frequently asked questions for businesses, communities and citizens as part of the strategic reopening of the economy.
Boonslick Regional Planning Commission takes an active role in community and economic development issues. For further information on any of our services, or to send comments regarding this website, contact Executive Director Chad Eggen at (636) 456-3473 or firstname.lastname@example.org .